Without a vehicle
You don't have the use of a vehicle to get to the Pilat? No problem, discover the Pilat without a car and come and enjoy the great outdoors. All the information you need on public transport services: Getting here and around the PIlat without a car
10 ideas for outings in the Pilat without a car: My Park without a vehicle
There are two main motorway links to the Parc du Pilat:
- A47, to the north of the Parc linking Lyon to St Étienne, to access the Parc easily, leave at exits n°11, 13, 16, 21 and 24.
- A7, which runs down the Rhône Valley at the edge of the Parc, coming from the north the Parc can be reached by taking exits n°9 et 10, coming from the south take exit n°12 then RN86.
Nearest rain stations:
In the north of the Parc:
- Saint-Étienne Châteaucreux (42) [TGV direct Lille-Paris]
- Saint-Chamond (42) - Rive de Gier (42)
- Givors (69)
In the Rhône Valley:
- TER train connections with Lyon Perrache, Lyon Part Dieu and Valence. Vienne (38)
- Saint-Clair Les Roches (38)
- Saint-Etienne-Bouthéon airport: internal and cross channel flights
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport: internal and international flights